- KABOCHA SQUASH! My all time favorite from the squash family; read about this variation of Japanese pumpkin here!
- Americans need to eat more seafood! Hallelujah! Check it out… and then head the the NN Recipe Index where you’ll find a smorgasbord of seafood recipes like this, this, and this!
- The benefits of a healthy microbiome are become more and more! Pre & Probiotics are a go to for ensuring proper GI health. One reason why Beetle Mylk is a great option for those looking to add a source of prebiotics. Read this article for 5 things most people don’t know about their microbiome.
- Digestive Bitters – My new jam! I’ve always been big on digestion, keeping myself feeling easy with herbs like ginger, peppermint, fennel and chamomile, making apple cider vinegar a part of my daily regime, and taking pre and probiotics, but this is a new one…. DIGESTIVE BITTERS, I’ve been adding a tsp to my nightly cuppa tea! Read this article for the who, what why.
- Hardwell & Jay Sean killin’ it with this jam … Add It to your workout playlist ASAP.
- Read how this wellness warrior, Nicole Winhoffer, views fitness! Neat stuff.
- Did you know you have hunger hormones!? Read up on what yours may be telling you in this article here.
What’s your thaaang been lately? Comment below, I’d love to hear about all the products, pointers, food and fun activities that’s grabbing your interest for the time being!