Chosen Foods was kind enough to send me a package of goodies today, and I just couldn’t help but dive in and start recipe creating with some of their clean-ingredient, nutrition packed, top notch products! In the wellness world there are SO many companies that label their products as healthy, yet still add chemicals, binders, fill them with sugar and strip away the good nutrients. You must be picky when it comes to buying packaged products these days, it’s really become quite crazy what they are adding to so called “food”. When it comes to Chosen Foods, you can always rely on them for the best quality, bar none. They have it all from vegan mayo, quinoa, chia seeds, oil sprays, oils and more!
I used a few of the above products and came up with this super simple stir fry loaded with essential nutrients for keeping you healthy and happy!
1. scallops rule the word (sorry Beyonce!) – Check out this article for more on the nutritional benefits of scallops and 2. this is probably the easiest yet tastiest stir fry I’ve yet created!
Give it a wok!
- Group 1
- generous spray of Chosen Foods Olive Oil Spray
- 7 oz bay scallops
- lemon garlic seasoning
- Group 2
- 1 tsp Chosen Foods olive oil
- 1 cup Chosen Foods quinoa pre cooked
- 1 cup asparagus chubbies pre steamed
- 1.5 cup baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup 80g peas (pre boiled)
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- 1 cup eggplant cubed
- salt pepper and garlic
- Group 3
- 1/2 tbsp mined garlic
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsalmic vinegar
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- Group 4
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives diced
- 1/8 cup fresh green onion diced
- sprinkle of fresh Thyme leaves
In a pan on high heat sear your scallops until cooked about 2 minutes each side. Set aside
In a large wok heat olive oil to high heat, add group one ingredients and continuously stir for 2-3 minutes until veggies are golden brown.
Whisk together group 3 ingredients in a small bowl
Add the cooked scallops to the wok and mix to combine
Pour the stirfry on a large plate and pour the dressing over the top
Top with group 4 ingredients
Optional: Top with Treeline Vegan Parmesan Cheese for extra healthy fats and cheesy taste
If you make this or have any other Chosen Food’s recipes that you like, show me what you’ve got by #NourishingNelli on Instagram or Facebook!0