In celebration of my newest ebook release; Dessert in Disguise – I’m sharing with you a recipe right outta’ the summer section!
This is one of my favorite bowls to blend up as it’s quick, leaves me feeling full of energy and tastes like white chocolate cake, yet is sugar free, packed with powerful antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and gut granting veggies!
Antioxidants are important for fighting free radicals, chemicals and toxins that we encounter on a daily basis that can leave us feeling tired, bloated, and do no good for our skin. In this bowl I combine 5 powerful sources of antioxidants to give your body a boost!
- 2 acai packs Trader Joe’s
- 1 cup frozen eggplant
- 1 tbsp cacao butter
- 1/4 cup coconut meat
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Berry Greens
- 1 scoop Dynamic Cacao Fruits & Greens
- 1 scoop of Garden of Life Smooth Chocolate Protein
- 1/2 cup frozen So Delicious Coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup thawed So Delicious Coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup beets or raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- dash of cinnamon
- Optional - if excluding the cacao butter add 1/3 avocado 50g
- Note - Feel free to swap the greens powder with your favorite brand and use any plant based protein or collagen.
Give it a blend and show me your creations by tagging #nourishingnelli on the gram!
If you enjoy this check out the full ebook; Dessert in Disguise in the NN Shop for 30 like recipes delivered directly to your smart phone!
Happy Blending Hun!0