- I watched an amazing documentary, on the Tarahumara, a civilization in Mexico, known for their long-running ability and how they’re living into their 100’s! Hint: it has to do with MOVING MORE and EATING REAL FOOD! 🙂 I think I was meant to be a part of their tribe! 😉 The documentary can be found on Food Matter TV, here!
- To pair with my recent post on hunger hormones and understanding cravings, here’s a little deeper look on sugar cravings, specifically, and how to handle them!
- LADIES… Listen up! Check this article out here, for the top 4 nutrients for women! Then head to the NN Recipe Index where you can find a boat load of recipes that incorporate them!
- This song, “Open Your Eyes” gives me LIFE in my workouts lately! Such a jam, check it out!
- This Pea-Permint Patty CoYo, I released last week has been on repeat in our household! Can’t eat enough, check out the nutrition benefits and recipe, here!
- Looking for a great wellness retreat or in summer vacation planning mode? Look into La Soleil D’Or, one of my favorite places to travel to! They have a huge selection of outdoor activities, tons of fresh fish veggies and farm to table dining, and an AMAZING spa! Link here!
- Last but not least, REAL-The Meal Deal, my program for living a healthy and balanced lifestyle, has a new spring week edition to it! If your struggling in terms of putting meals and movement together, budget or time wise, head to the NN Shop for this ultimate guide, and read here for the details on what’s all included!
What’s your thaaang been lately? Comment below, I’d love to hear about all the products, pointers, food and fun activities that’s grabbing your interest for the time being!
Move fast, Eat Slow, Live Well,