- This video abut eating before bed, from one of my favorite sites Born Fitness! Just a reminder to listen to your body and eat to meet your needs!
2. Hallelujah for all the small business almond milk lines, FRESH IS BEST! This little company, NotMilk out of NYC is too cute! One of my main reasons behind the creation of Beetle Mylk, was to create something that worked towards your heatlh not against it, the cleanest of clean when it comes to label and freshest sourced ingredients. Beetle Mylk is available in the NN Shop, click here! Think twice before you buy the store bought cartons of almond milk, most are 90% water a tad bit of almonds and the rest are sugary and gut havoc gums, fillers, and binders.
3. … and another reminder for two things you can try eliminating if you experience low energy, digestive issues and or feeling groggy. Jessica Biel discussing her views on dairy and gluten, read here! I’m telling ya, it’s a miracle how much energy I have and better I feel after crossing these two sources out of my lifestyle!
4. Here’s a nice little layout of how your body uses food as fuel for all my runner fraaands! Thanks to dietician friend Mckel Hill for sharing!..Find the Article here all about healthy eating for runners!
5. This just makes my day! Read here about why you CAN eat tomatoes, eggplants and all the other nightshade veggies and not have inflammation. Dana James, a functional nutritionist out of NYC is one of my go to’s for clearing things up and talking truth when it comes to nutrition!
6. What the Watercress?! Yes, theres a new guy (well not really, but the nutrition media seems to think so) in the Superfoods list..Check out the facts on this green, here and see why you should be incorporating it and how it compares to the infamous KALE!
7. Not sure how I feel about this, but an interesting read to see different view points on macronutrient combining. Check it out here! Reminder: don’t fall into any diet dogmas, listen to your body and provide it with it’s needs!
What’s your thaaang been lately? Comment below, I’d love to hear about all the products, pointers, food and fun activities that’s grabbing your interest for the time being!
Move fast, Eat Slow, Live Well,