Apologies for missing a few months on my 7 Thaangs post’s but between the launch of Beetle Mylk, working so hard on REAL, (which I will be self-publishing with the help of a Canadian friend!) and getting situated in our new little casa, I’ve been quite the busy-bee!
However, I’m still enjoying my 7 Thaaangs; take a look, listen or lick:
- People starting to pay more attention to the benefits of giving up dairy. Take a look at this article and if it’s for you!
- Sacha Inchi Seeds – Just when you thought you’ve tried all the superfoods, mother nature goes and throws ya’ one more! They just so happens to taste magnificent and clock in pretty high on the superfoods list.
- Check out what Well & Good has to say about things to do for your age group for longevity; a complete wellness checklist.
- The Pomodoro Method. Time/Work intervals. I’ve done this for a while now without knowing it’s actually a “thing”… if you’re a work from home-er, busy-bee, entrepreneur, work multi jobs (yes, being a mom is a job!), or want to get a lot of shit done in a short amount of time, TRY THIS! It sounds a bit ADHD, but it’s really good for preventing work-burnout and forces you to hyper-focus and improve your productivity (whaaat?) Must read!
- This lotion, because its Fall ya’ll, winter is right around the corner and I know your skin could use some good ol’ hydration from none other than coconuts and papayas… it smells amazing, is chemical free, parabens free, and Wholefoods carries it, it’s a done deal !
- This smoothie bowl, because acai is just too tasty in this combo. and Trader Joe’s now carries the unsweetened acai packs for a measly 6 bucks… Hallalejuah! Now if we can just get some passion fruit over here in the states, we’d be doing okay!
- Last, but not least, BEETLE MYLK, I’m so proud of the progress this line has made, and the benefits it boasts. I’ve not only been using it in smoothies and oats or as an on-the-go drink but as a pre-workout and it’s been such a great addition to my training. I urge you to give it a try! Order right here, in the NN Shop.
What’s your thaaang been lately? Comment below, I’d love to hear about all the products, pointers, food and fun activities that’s grabbing your interest for the time being!
Move fast, Eat Slow, Live Well,