7 Thangs I was diggin’ in June – Take a look, listen or lick:
- This song! Zion & Lennox – La Botella. A good one for those quick paced workouts or long road trips when your “doin 90 in a 65, windows rolled down screamin’ hey – ey- ey” Naaww mean??! 😉
- This greens mix: Dynamic Fruits & Greens – Espresso! I’ve been using it in smoothies, alone or mixing it with avocado and banana! True tasty yummy!
- Take a glance at this Article…Neat stuff!! What energy source does your body prefer?
- I’ve been having coconut milk and lentil cravings like crazy lately…? Luckily I’m a curry makin’ machine! Try this recipe out if you have a taste for curry and coconuts.
- Bored with your normal exercise routine? Try switching it up with this speed workout. It’s short and sweet, and great for working on building speed in your runs!!
- Organization Tip: With summer comes the busy camp schedules, holiday gatherings, work and self-care responsibilities, as well as taking time to enjoy all the fun warm weather activities. Things can get pretty hectic to say the least, especially if you have little ones running around. Each night before bed, I’ve been making a task list for the following day and it’s really helped me be more productive during the day; getting the important chores done and leaving me more time to spend with loved ones or on those things that always seem to get pushed off.
- I’ve been trying out cryotherapy at a local wellness center and its pretty cool stuff, quite literally! (had to…queen of pun’s!) Cryotherapy has been shown to help fight inflammation, reducing pain, improve sleep as well as athletic performance. So far its been helping with some localized inflammation that i’m dealing with. If you have a chance to try it out, do so! If you’re local here to St.Louis, head over to Palm Health where they offer sessions.
Give these, a look, listen, or go & let me know how you get on by tagging #nourishingnelli on Instagram or Facebook.