7 Thangs I was diggin’ in May:
- This Song because, well, Rhythm is a dancer! Serious jam right here!
- Ben Greenfield NatureFlex. His line of products are great, and have given me an extra source of enzymes and collagen, as I try to heal my torn labrum’s sans surgery!
- This copper tea kettle that I found the other day while venturing; #allcoppererrthang in my kitchen folks! World Market is the bomb.com
- This lady and the tasty yummies that she’s been coming up with lately! I love Dana and her deliciousness that she’s coming up with lately! PS, if you listen to The Lively Show, Jess just did an interview with Dana that was very inspiring; I highly recommend giving it a listen!
- F.L.O.A.T – Try this out if you have access to a facility in near. It’s such a calm and relaxing experience that allows time for meditation and to fully let go; something we can all use a bit of.
- This camera! A recent purchase to focus on getting better quality of photos for you to glance at! A great deal and perfect for those looking to start or improve their food blog.
- PINEAPPLE! Who’s excited for summer time fruits and veg! I’ve been keeping fresh pineapple stocked in the fridge for a late night snack, after dinner, or to fuel my afternoon exercise. Pineapple is a perfect source of readily available carbohydrates and contains high doses of digestive enzymes; one of those super-duper-foods!
Give these, a look, listen, or go & let me know how you get on by tagging #nourishingnelli on Instagram or Facebook.